Fuel Injector Cleaning and Testing
Over time, fuel injectors develop a build-up of varnish and carbon. Periodic
professional cleaning of the injectors will help to maintain engine performance and maximize fuel mileage.
Ready to ship your injectors for servicing?
- Please e-mail me to schedule an appointment and include the word "injectors" in the subject line.
- Please click here to complete the injector information form. My mailing address will appear at the top of the completed form.
- Please visit my Frequently Asked Questions section for answers to common questions.
- To view your test results, please click here.
- Flow Test Only, no parts replaced or cleaning............$7.50 per injector + actual return shipping.
- Complete Flow Test and Cleaning.............................$19.00 per injector + actual return shipping.
- Replacement hoses for hose end injectors..................$4 per injector.
- All prices are for top-feed electronic style injectors only (as pictured above).
NOTE: Injectors are delicate pieces of equipment. They can be damaged
by improper removal and/or installation techniques. Be sure to follow your particular manufacturer's installation guidelines when removing or installing your injectors.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call (231) 796-5705.
|Ultra-sonic cleaning of injectors.
||Flow testing of injectors on the New Age machine.
Click here to return to the Cruzin Performance homepage.